As the phone memory is limited, we have to delete some messages to make sure the phone can receive or send new messages. Many times we find messages that are important or even are quite funny. Want to know how to print SMS from Android or WhatsApp messages? It is best Idea is to print important SMS messages to as hard copy record.
printing SMS using email
Several people asked the question of What I can do to print SMS using email happened? Well the answer is yes, but we must follow a few steps.
- To do it download smsBackup app from Google play store and install the program. Once done, go to advanced settings and from there to the Backup option settings. Here you will find another option, select Backup WhatsApp.
- After that, go to WhatsApp settings, Chat Settings and select Archiving all conversations tab.
- This will serve to all conversations, to get the message one, let your finger down on you want and then give “Send mail chat”.
- You also need to have installed the smsBackup + application before you start. After you have installed, grant permission to use your Gmail account and connecting to it, because otherwise, the process will not work.
- When you connect, you make us accept a backup automatically.
By giving yes, you made a copy of all SMS in your Gmail. To have them all in the mail, from there you can easily print, just press the button on the top right printer-shaped screen; you can select an entire conversation or a particular message. In addition, emails with SMS will be sent as label and read with what you do not bother reading the other emails received.
Printing SMS messages from Samsung phone
To print SMS messages from Samsung phone, you need to export your messages from the phone at first. For this you will find several applications such as SMS reader for PC that helps you transfer SMS from Samsung phone, like Samsung Galaxy Note or S2/S3/S4 and keep in printable format.
SMS easy Reader & Printer program is specially designed for Android users and support for transferring contacts, SMS, photos, videos and more between your computer and Android device effortlessly.